Parents or teachers interested in teaching Early Childhood Multicultural Education to their children or students, this opportunity is for you!
Navajo Technical University and Navajo Head Start are collaborating on the Child Development Associate Certificate Pathway program with sessions planned for May, June, and fall 2023.
The three planned pathways are as follows:
- Plan 1: Boot Camp-Spring Interesssion, 3-week course sequencing
Runs May 16 to June 5, 2023
- Plan 2: Fast Track, Two-8 Week course sequencing
Begins June 5, 2023
- Plan 3: Work As You Go (Regular Semester)
Begins fall 2023
All students enrolled will be eligible for merit-based grant support including tuition support, textbook support, stipend, professional development, academic coaching, writing coaching, 1x gas and grocery support.
There will be two onsite registration events today and tomorrow for interested parties:
- May 5, 2023 – 10 am to 5 pm at the Navajo Nation Department of Diné Education Center in Window Rock
- May 6, 2023 – 9 am to 1 pm at Quality Inn in Window Rock
For more information, contact Navajo Technical University, or ECME Academic Coach Thomas Yazzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.