If you are looking for professional development opportunities for credit this summer, consider one of the following Summer Institutes from Learning & the Brain.
The available sessions this summer are listed below:
- Memory, Motivation, and Mindsets – The Science of Raising Retrieval and Reducing ‘Retreat’ in Learners, June 27-July 1
- The Emotional, Social Brain in School – Using Developmental Neuroscience and the New Science of Education to Support Students Post-Pandemic and Beyond, June 27-July 1
- The Neuroscience of Reading – Using Research to Understand Reading Acquisition and Disorders, July 11-15
- Executive Skills in the Classroom – Applying Strategies to Help Students Improve Executive Functions, July 11-15
- Neuroscience for Optimal Learning – Strategies for Developing Students’ Attention, Emotional Strengths, Memory, and Executive Functions, July 18-22
- Making Mindfulness Work for Your School – Practical Skills for Resilience and Regulation, July 18-22
For more information on Learning & the Brain, visit their website.