Learning & the Brain has announced a series of online webinars scheduled for this summer.
The scheduled seminars include:
- Memory, Motivation, and Mindsets – The Science of Raising Retrieval and Reducing ‘Retreat’ in Learners
- The Emotional, Social Brain in School – Using Developmental Neuroscience and the New Science of Education to Support Students Post-Pandemic and Beyond
- The Neuroscience of Reading – Using Research to Understand Reading Acquisition and Disorders
- Executive Skills in the Classroom – Applying Strategies to Help Students Improve Executive Functions
- Neuroscience for Optimal Learning – Strategies for Developing Students’ Attention, Emotional Strengths, Memory, and Executive Functions
- Making Mindfulness Work for Your School – Practical Skills for Resilience and Regulation
The discount registration period ends May 25.
For more information on the conference, including registration, visit the Learning & the Brain website.