Dr. Harold G. Begay has served as an elected public school board member and amassed experience in K-12 educational leadership as a Federal Projects Director, Business Manager, K-12 principal, Human Resource Director, school construction, Assistant, Associate, and Superintendent over a span of over 28 years.
- Navajo Head Start Human Resources Training for December 1
- DODE congratulates the Class of 2023 Chief Manuelito Scholars
- School leaders, safety officers, public health officials convene for Navajo Nation School Safety and Mental Health Summit
- Happy School Communicators Day
- Learn ECME foundational skills in the Child Development Associate Certificate Pathway program